Thursday, July 1, 2010

Excited 4 the little one

Good afternoon everyone!
This is my first official post on my first official blog! I am writing from my palm pixi phone while I lay in bed because I've been pretty sick today (morning sickness). I am 15+2 weeks along & most people are usually feeling better by now, however my doctor said I may be sick up until 18 weeks if it's a girl. We had an ultrasound yesterday & everything looked good - a very active little kid!! I'm thinking that is why I've been feeling him/her move for the last couple days. It's just a little 'bubbly' sensation, like butterfly wings fluttering. :) I first noticed it while I was laying on my back in bed about to go to sleep. Very exciting! Of course I told Vince right away, 'I think I'm feeling the baby moving!'. Usually first time moms don't feel movement until later (18-20ish weeks) because we don't know what we're looking for - but maybe me being an L&D nurse helps me out in that area. :) well, I will post pictures soon! Thanks 4 reading!

4 comments:

  1. That is so AWESOME! You're going to be GREAT! And Vince is going to be the coolest dad ever!

    But why are you going to be sick for 2-3 weeks longer if you're having a girl? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby (and the blog)! Wow! Has it really been 10 years for you guys? That's great! I have a pack of "preggie pops" candy that I've never opened. I'll bring them Saturday. Hope they help you feel better! I am amazed that you are already feeling the baby move! We didn't feel our little guy until the 23rd - 24th week! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, I guess when you're pregnant with a girl, you tend to get more sick (maybe from hormones). Aunt Beth, I would LOVE to try the preggie pops! I never got around to getting any! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those darn hormones... I'll be watching you! Not in a creepy way either... LOL

    ReplyDelete